31 Service Street
+61 3 5141 0811
Reviews of Service Street Medical Centre
- Chantal Allen Added December 05, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Receptionist was very rude and short. Needs to be trained on how to speak appropriately to customers. Wont be back.
- Lena Franklin Added December 01, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★A safe haven, and doctor is very responsible and understanding of each individual. Highly recommended
- Taila Ashlee Added November 23, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I’ve been here a few times and every time I can count on being spoken to badly by the Receptionist. If you want a doctors service where you feel welcome don’t come here!!
- Julie Dinsdale Added November 16, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★I cannot speak highly enough of the main receptionist/practice manager at this medical centre. The receptionist is very busy and really tries to accommodate every request. Maybe people need to treat people in the service industry with a bit more respect, patience and understanding. Highly recommend.
- haha hoho Added November 10, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆That GP doesn't respect people in other countries. It's the worst doctor I've ever seen. It's always rude. I wonder how he can take care of people with such a mind.
Share this page
Today's weather in Bairnsdale VIC
19:00 20 ℃ 1017 hPa 57 % 3 m/s 22:00 15 ℃ 1018 hPa 75 % 5 m/s